How much it costs
We’re here to help you create the funeral that feels right for you and honours the person you’ve lost.
We don’t offer standard packages, knowing each funeral is bespoke and different. For our families that are on a low income, we offer our Funeral Assist service. This service is available to families that qualify for a social fund funeral payment.
A funeral that fits your loved one’s life allows you to say goodbye purposefully and gain comfort from those you love.
We can help you explore all the choices available, from burials to cremations and think through details like transport and venues, as well as preparing the body and planning the coffin.
Whatever you decide, you’ll pay our professional fee of £1,875 (excludes Funeral Assist). That includes:
- An initial meeting with you to explore all of your options and complete the paperwork.
- Collection of the person who has died within a 20 mile radius. Outside of this distance will incur additional costs. There is an extra cost of £50 for collecting someone between 6pm – 8am and at weekends.
- Dedicated and gentle care of the person who has died in our private mortuary.
- Use of our chapel of rest for you to spend time with your loved one.
- Our full attention throughout the process, so you can create the funeral that works best for you.
- Our support on the day, with one of us on hand, to make sure everything goes smoothly.
We understand it can be helpful to get an idea of costs. So here’s an example of the costs below.